Brand Experience is looking for an experienced project manager as part of our ongoing growth.
The project manager will work on a varied range of exciting projects, from web builds and digital marketing campaigns to managing three large-scale events-based projects per year.
The successful candidate will need:
- An interest in digital design, branding and storytelling
- Experience managing website development and large-scale projects
- Clear, accurate and effective communication skills
- Excellent client-facing skills and ability to challenge where necessary
- To be a confident self-starter, able to quickly and efficiently work through project tasks, meeting deadlines
- Good negotiation skills
- To provide regular updates to managers, advising any issues as they arise
- To be a strong team player, who can quickly earn the respect of clients and internal team members
- Ability to plan and manage resource requirements vs the budget
- Experience of using CMS systems would be useful, but isn’t essential – although an enthusiasm to learn is absolutely necessary
- Experience of digital marketing campaigns and email service providers an advantage
- Working knowledge of spoken/written French an advantage, but not essential
Brand Experience is a creative agency specialising in brand and digital work, with offices in Norwich and London.
This role will be Norwich-based with inevitable travel to London on occasions.
Please apply in writing, attaching CV to email@example.com.