We’re recruiting for a Digital Marketing Manager.
We have been successful over the past few months in winning some great new accounts and we are looking for the successful applicant to join our team in Norwich.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for working on number of projects at any given time and will have experience within digital marketing, SEO and ideally dealing with clients in order to talk about the digital journey.
You will have the following experience:
- Digital marketing experience (either client or agency side)
- SEO experience (analysis and being able to talk about findings from the results)
- Ideally knowledge of the following: PPC, tracking codes, email broadcasts and analysis, YouTube channel management, re-marketing, Google Display Network (GDN), LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter campaign set up and management, social community management, content syndication as well as the enthusiasm to learn about and adopt other emerging digital media.
You will also be:
- well organised, with excellent project management skills, with a great knowledge of project management tools, techniques and best practice, gained in a digital environment
- able to manage and attend to all the administrative and technical details of projects
- logical, analytical and creative
- able to manage tight deadlines and keep calm under pressure
- fascinated in all things digital media/social media marketing, and lead generation
- process driven, with the ability to research, analyse and present solutions to problems
- hands-on, task and delivery focused
- comfortable working as part of a team with excellent interpersonal skills
- equally comfortable in a client-facing role, with great communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- proactive, motivated, determined, single minded and tenacious
- detail conscious
- keen to learn, develop, and contribute.
Brand Experience is a creative agency specialising in brand and digital work, with offices in Norwich and London.
Job type: Permanent
Salary: Dependent on experience
Agencies: No agencies please.
Contact: Please apply in writing, attaching CV to Client Services Director Judith Cousins at email@example.com.