As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for working on a number of projects at any given time and will ideally have experience in digital marketing, PR comms, campaign marketing and project management.
We are looking for someone with at least two years of experience in a similar role. Knowledge of or experience within Insurance or Capital Markets will be an advantage.
You will be:
• well organised, with excellent project management skills
• able to manage and attend to all the administrative and technical details of projects
• logical, analytical and creative
• able to manage tight deadlines and keep calm under pressure
• able to express yourself accurately and appropriately at all times with excellent written skills
• process driven, with the ability to research, analyse and present solutions to problems
• hands-on, task and delivery focused
• comfortable working as part of a team with excellent interpersonal skills
• expert in a client-facing role, with great communication skills, negotiation and influencing skills
• proactive, motivated, determined, single-minded and tenacious
• detail conscious
• keen to learn, develop, and contribute.
Brandex Group specialises in brand, digital, communications and content, with offices in London, Norwich and Manchester.
Company benefits include:
• Hybrid working
• Paid leave on your birthday
• Summer and Christmas parties
• Friendly, fun and collaborative working environment
• Casual dress code
• Ad-hoc company socials and lunches
Job type: Permanent
Location: City of London
Salary: Dependent on experience
Contact: Please apply in writing, attaching CV to Client Services Director, Rosy Dive, email@example.com