We are looking for a successful applicant to join our Client Services team in Norwich.
As a Client Services Manager, you will be responsible for working on number of projects at any given time and will already have solid experience within digital marketing, website design and development management and in particular in dealing with clients.
You will be:
- well organised, with excellent project management skills, with a great knowledge of project management tools, techniques and best practice, preferably gained in a digital environment
- able to manage and attend to all the administrative and technical details of projects
- logical, analytical and creative
- able to manage tight deadlines and keep calm under pressure
- able to express yourself accurately and appropriately at all times with excellent written skills
- process driven, with the ability to research, analyse and present solutions to problems
- hands-on, task and delivery focused
- comfortable working as part of a team with excellent interpersonal skills
- expert in a client-facing role, with great communication skills, negotiation and influencing skills
- proactive, motivated, determined, single-minded and tenacious
- detail conscious
- keen to learn, develop, and contribute.
Brand Experience is a creative agency specialising in brand and digital work, with offices in Norwich, Manchester and London.
Company benefits include:
- Hybrid working
- Paid leave on your birthday
- Summer and Christmas parties
- Friendly, fun and collaborative working environment
- Table tennis table
- Casual dress code
- Ad-hoc company socials and lunches
Job type: Permanent
Location: Norwich, city-centre office
Salary: Dependent on experience
Agencies: No agencies please.
Contact: Please apply in writing, attaching CV to Client Services Director Rosy Dive on email@example.com.