As a Digital Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for supporting the Digital Marketing Manager across several organic and paid-for social media-related projects.
The Digital Marketing team is responsible for creating and managing a wide variety of B2B and B2C social media projects across LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, as well as Google-related projects, and client reporting. The team works closely with the Client Services team, Design team and Web Development team.
This role is suited to someone who has 2+ years experience in digital marketing, whether that’s in-house or agency side, and is looking for the next step in their career.
You will be:
- Familiar with posting organic content across LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Aware of best practices across the above social media platforms
- Familiar with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Experienced with social media ad platforms
- Able to communicate key messages concisely across social media, with excellent written communication skills
- Able to proofread to a high standard, with excellent attention to detail
- Well-organised and able to manage multiple projects at once
- Able to manage tight deadlines and keep calm under pressure
- Hands-on, task and delivery focused
- Comfortable working as part of a team, with great interpersonal skills
- Keen to learn, develop, and contribute
Brand Experience is a creative agency specialising in brand and digital work, with offices in Norwich, Manchester and London.
Company benefits include:
- Hybrid working
- Paid leave on your birthday
- Summer and Christmas parties
- Friendly, fun and collaborative working environment
- Table tennis table
- Casual dress code
- Ad-hoc company socials and lunches