We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our digital marketing team.
As Digital Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for working on number of projects at any given time and will have experience within digital marketing, SEO and ideally dealing with clients in order to talk about the digital journey.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience in planning and managing campaigns across social media channels, principally LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Proven SEO/SEM experience with at least 2-3 years digital marketing experience, agency or client-side.
- PPC management experience and a solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition.
- Experience using Google Analytics, goal tracking and campaign management.
And should also:
- Be up-to-date with best practices in content, SEO and digital understanding with experience of paid social media ads with the ability to report on and analyse data.
- Plan, implement, track, report and examine website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Optimise copy and landing pages for search engine marketing – from the development of a website to already established sites.
- Manage digital content across websites.
- Monitor technical issues and work with our development team to resolve.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation.
- Research and implement search engine optimisation recommendations.
- Research and analyse competitor advertising links.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are implemented.
- Employ user experience (UX) and conversion rate optimisation methods to turn visitors into more active users and to help improve website performance.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Work with our CRM and email marketing team to develop integrated, automated marketing campaigns.
Experience in Financial Services/Insurance markets would be a distinct advantage.
You will also be:
- Well organised, with excellent project management skills, with a great knowledge of project management, techniques and best practice, gained in a digital environment.
- Able to manage and attend to all the administrative and technical details of projects.
- Logical, analytical and creative.
- Able to manage tight deadlines and keep calm under pressure.
- Fascinated in all things digital media/social media marketing, and lead generation.
- Process-driven, with the ability to research, analyse and present solutions to problems.
- Hands-on, task and delivery focused.
- Proactive, motivated, determined, single-minded and tenacious, detail-conscious, comfortable working as part of a team with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Keen to learn, develop, and contribute, equally comfortable in a client-facing role, with great communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
Brand Experience is a creative agency specialising in brand and digital work, with offices in Norwich and London.
Job type: Permanent
Salary: Dependent on experience
Agencies: No agencies please
Contact: Please apply in writing, attaching CV to Client Services Director Judith Cousins at email@example.com