We are looking for a Front-end Web Developer to join our in-house development team.
The successful applicant will form the link between the creative team and the development team working primarily on customer-facing websites bringing UX/UI designs to life.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience in Angular
- Experience using SASS
- Knowledge of Git/source control systems
- Good attention to detail and eager to create great user experiences
- Willingness to experiment with new tools and technology.
Not essential but a knowledge of the following would be beneficial:
- Familiarity with .NET development environment/Visual Studio.
- Familiarity with WordPress
Brand Experience is a creative agency specialising in brand and digital work, with offices in Norwich, Manchester and London.
Company benefits include:
- Hybrid working
- Paid leave on your birthday
- Summer and Christmas parties
- Friendly, fun and collaborative working environment
- Table tennis table
- Casual dress code
- Ad-hoc company socials and lunches
Job type: Permanent
Location: Norwich, city-centre office
Hours: Flexible office hours may be considered
Salary: Dependent on experience
Agencies: No agencies please.
Contact: Please apply in writing, attaching CV to Creative and Digital Director Chris Donaldson at email@example.com.