We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
- What information do we collect? We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including your name, company, email address and other information);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name, company, email address and other information);
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
We may send a cookie, which may be stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the website's usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to recognise your computer when you visit our website, and/or to personalise our website for you.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking 'Tools', 'Internet Options', 'Privacy', and selecting 'Block all cookies' using the sliding selector.) This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
- Using your personal data
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website;
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send you email notifications, which you have specifically requested;
- send to you marketing communications relating to our business, which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology. You can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by emailing us at email@example.com;
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website. We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- Other disclosures
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- International data transfers
- Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- Policy amendments
- Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00). You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email (to firstname.lastname@example.org) at any time. (In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.)
- Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
- Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Equality and Diversity Policy
Brand Experience is an equal opportunities employer.
Brand Experience Limited complies with the requirement of the Disability Discrimination Act 1995.
As far as possible, Brand Experience Limited observes and complies with both the Commission for Racial Equality and the Equal Opportunities Commission's Codes of Practice for Employment.